Lactobacillus Crispatus powder, probiotic powder for woman health
1. Appearance White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder. 2. Potency • 100 billion CFU/g; • Overage provided.
3. Morphology Gram-positive bacterium. 4. Finished formats • Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other formulations; • Available upon request.
5. Excipients Select from one of the following: • Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch; • FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose; • Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid); • Silicon dioxide (processing aid); • Magnesium stearate (processing aid); Others available upon request.
8. Storage Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed. 9. Shelf Life Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions. 10. Handling Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use. 11. Packaging material Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed. 12. Package sizes • 1kg and 5kg; • Availability can vary depending on product. 13. Shipping • Shipping available worldwide; • Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to extreme high temperatures during transit.
· Lactobacillus crispatus can be used to make capsule or sachet directly.
· L. crispatus Probiotics Powder was isolated from yoghurt.
· L. crispatus is inserted into the vagina as a Probiotic that can help maintain healthy flora.
· It is good for women`s vagina and procreant health.
· It will safely and effectively treat bacterial vaginosis if used alone or alongside an antibiotic treatment if an infection had already arisen.